IDC's Argentina Imaging Devices: Compete is a series of interactive advisory sessions guided by the local market experts, based on all existing standard research related to the Argentinean printer markets, and through previous feedback sessions, customized to the customer's needs. It provides an integrated view of these markets, sharing the knowledge that the local analysts gather from their meetings with leading wholesale and retail channel partners, manufacturers and market players, combined with a variety of demand-side IDC studies, designed to collect CIO and consumer priorities and spending intentions.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Strategic Marketing planning process: monitors market trends and results of marketing initiatives. Get a forward-looking analysis of trends and opportunities
- Customized content through interactive themes
- Hardcopy Market*
- Production Market*
- Large Format Printer Market*
- Printing Services and Content Management*
- Basic Print Services*
- *If purchased as part of core tracker contract
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
Basic content includes direction and recommendations on:
- Macro environment
- Distribution Systems (Channels)
- Buyer needs
This service reviews strategies, market positioning, and future direction of several providers in the Imaging Solutions Market, including:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Xerox, Samsung, Canon, Epson, Lexmark, Ricoh, Kyocera Document Solutions, etc.