Every quarter, over 5,000 different printer and MFP models are sold by over 60 vendors across the globe. Not surprisingly, keeping track of competitive prices by model can be a challenging proposition for any company. IDC reduces this challenge for our clients by delivering online pricing data though its Worldwide Monthly Hardcopy Peripherals Pricing Watch.
Every month, IDC captures over 30,000 printer and MFP prices from over 275 ecommerce websites across 30 countries. The data is cleaned and mapped to IDC tracker taxonomy and then delivered in a comprehensive format so that our clients can make pricing comparisons and management decisions with timely and accurate information.
This monthly pricing service is a complementary tool to IDC's core Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker for analyzing the complete online pricing ecosystem.
IDC's Worldwide Monthly Hardcopy Peripherals Pricing Watch provides monthly web prices for printer, MFP, and SF DC products across the inkjet, laser, line printer, and SDM categories. Prices are provided in local currency by brand and model name.
Core Coverage Data Detail:
- Country, name of ecommerce site, brand, model name, product category, product, product detail, format, A4 model speed, A4 color speed, currency, price, promotional price, VAT/GST %, price without VAT/GST, and promotional price without VAT/GST
Other Filters Include:
- Stock notes (translated into English), stock status, number in stock, date first found on ecommerce site, ecommerce site URL, ecommerce site product category URL, and model and price URL
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topic:
- Hardcopy peripheral pricing data by model and country
This service is delivered monthly in an Excel flat file format. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
Key Questions Answered
This database provides the ability to answer the following questions that are critical to success:
- How do printer and MFP prices by model vary across the globe?
- How do competitive printer offerings compare in their prices?
- Which models are more highly available online by vendor and country?
- How do printer and MFP prices vary across ecommerce sites in a country?
- How are my competitors' prices changing, by how much, and how often?
The monthly web pricing by model is provided for dozens of companies including:
Aisino, Aurora, Brother, Canon, Citic Olivetti, Dascom, Deli, Dell Inc., Epson, Fujian Start, Fujitsu, HP Inc., Jolimark, Konica Minolta, Kyocera Document Solutions, Lenovo, Lexmark, OKI, Panasonic, Pantum, Ricoh, Samsung, Sharp, Toshiba, Xerox, and others