The IDC Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Qview greatly enhances clients' ability to quickly and effectively respond to the latest trends in the dynamic unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) market. The IDC Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Qview provides insight into customer trends by delivering worldwide and regional historical market share and forecast information for a number of UC&C markets. Specifically, IP Phones, IP PBX, enterprise videoconferencing, UC&C conferencing applications, and contact center. In addition, each technology is further segmented by product line (enterprise in premises, hosted/cloud as a service).
This Qview provides total market size and vendor share for the following technology areas. Measurements for this tracker are in shipments and vendor revenue.
Historical data by vendor and technology starts with the 1Q13 and continues to the current quarter. Forecast data includes a five-year annual forecast.
- Technology: IP phones, IP PBX, enterprise videoconferencing, UC&C conferencing applications, and contact center
- Product line: Enterprise on-premises versus hosted/cloud (aaS)
- North America
- Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
- Asia/Pacific (including Japan) (APJ)
- Latin America
This tracker is delivered on a quarterly basis via idc.com downloads. Deliverables for this tracker are listed below. For a complete delivery schedule, please contact an IDC sales representative.
- Historical data
- Forecast data
- With the purchase of IDC's Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration Qview, clients receive data in an excel pivot table via idc.com and inquiry time for supporting questions regarding data usage.
- Written analyses, trend explanations, and insights are further provided by IDC's worldwide enterprise communications infrastructure and worldwide unified communications continuous intelligence services (CISs).